- Company name
- Taishido Co., Ltd.
- President and CEO
- Kouji Arakawa
- Executive Managing Director
- Yasuo Asakura
- Head Office
- 6F, Abetoku Bld., 2-4, Kandasudacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0041, Japan
contact number. +81-3-6260-815
- 14,982,665 yen
- Established in 1954
- As of March 2017, 50 full-time employees and 200 part-timers
- Store location
- Opened in station buildings such as Kanagawa prefecture, Saitama prefecture,
Shizuoka prefecture and underground centers mainly in Tokyo
- Main business partner
- Confectionary food makers and confectionary food wholesalers.
- Start Taishido confectionery shop in Sangenjaya, Taishido Setagaya-ku,
- 7 stores are added in Tokyo. The annual sales exceed 100 million yen, becoming
one of the best in the industry.
- Organization change to corporation. Yoshitaka Kubo, the founder, will be
- Started opening stores in the Kamata station building, after that it will
open in each station building and underground shopping area in the Tokai
region of the metropolitan area, now has 36 stores. Meanwhile, Taichido
Co., Ltd., Yokohama Taishido Co., Ltd., Musashino Taishido Co., Ltd., Tokai
Taishido Co., Ltd., Keiyo Taishido Co., Ltd. are established.
- Established Taishido Management Co., Ltd. as a group headquarters.
- Opened a new store "VALUE" in Yokohama Eastern Exit Portal underground
shopping area Porta. Since then, we opened stores in Kameido · Koiwa Popo,
Odawara Underground Shopping Center, Kamata San Kamata, Tanashi ASTA, Kawasaki
BE and Kamata Palio.
- Yoshitaka Kubo appointed President and Representative Director from the
President and Junichiro Kubo became President and Representative Director.
It is a new organization and leads to the present.
- Advance to sell alcohol. "Taruya" opened at Tachikawa Daiichi
Department Store. Since then, it opened in Lumine Kitasenju, Kamata Palio,
Kameido Ernard, Kawasaki BE, Lumine Omiya 1, Yokohama Diamond Underground
- Taishido Keio Hachioji SC opening store.
Taruya Lumine Kitasenju store opening.
- Taishido "Ebisu" store Atre Ebisu store Open store Yokosuka Okadaya
Moors City store opened.
Taruya Kamata Palio store opened.
- Taruya Kameido Ernard opened.
Taruya Kawasaki BE store opened.
- Taruya Omiya station Lumine 1 opening store.
- New shop Fast food restaurant "oec" opened in Yokohama east exit
underground shopping area Porta.
- We opened "Wine & Mart Taruya" at Yokohama Station West Exit
at The Diamond Underground Shopping Center.
A major liquor shop in Yokohama, handling imported foods, mainly 650 kinds
- Pocket Mart Ikebukuro branch opened.
- Tanashi Hitokoto opened stores.
Pocket Mart Ichikawa store opening.
- Pocket Mart Shiodome store opened.
Pocket Mart Odawara store.
Taishido Shinjuku My City store opened.
- Kawasaki Agu · Lirazona Kawasaki store opening.
Opening of Taishido Chitose Karasuyama.
- Euroseed Yotsuya store opening.
KoFukuya Atre Omori opening store.
ag · ri Les Shi pi Aobadai, store openings.
- Taishido Ikebukuro ISP opened.
Ikebukuro Hope Center store, opened stores.
Euro seed Kamata store opened.
Taishido, Kawaguchi opening store Euro seed Honmoku store,
OEC Yokohama Honmoku store opened.
- Euro seed Musashi Koganei store opened.
Taishido LaLaport and Iwata store opened.
Taishido LaLaport Shinmisato opened.
- Pocket Mart Totsuka store opened.
- Euro seed Sangenjaya store opened.
- Pocket Mart Shakujii Park store opened.
- Taishido Chofu Parco storeopened.
- Moved the Headquarters office to Ota Ward West Nomadamada,
moved the processing plant to Ota Ward South Rokugo.
Pocket Mart Ooya store opened.
- Head office relocated to Koto Ward Tomioka.
- Koji Arakawa is President and CEO.
And Headquarters office moved to Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.